Monday, February 14, 2011

Look what I got for Valentine's

We have been test driving cars for a month or so, had it narrowed down to a few. The pilot was always my first choice, but we needed to make sure, so we drove about every make of car out there that was in the cross-over type of car. Once Mark drove the pilot, he was convinced this was the vehicle for us. Yay, for new cars. Actually it is used a 2009 with really low miles.
Happy Valentines to me (and Mark)since it really is for the family but since he put that heart on the window, don't you think it's mine?


3 comments:

Logan said...

I quite like your new car. I kinda want it for myself! :)

Staci said...

That's so exciting! I love the color, too! Happy Valentine's day and enjoy your new car!!

maremee said...

I quite enjoy the new car too. When's our road trip? :)