Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Nicole

This post is dedicated to my Nicole. She turned 27 today. Life has definitely never been dull with her in our family. Even from the start of her life. She came 3 weeks early (thank you!) and labor was 2 1/2 hours from start to finish. (Thank you again, and I am sorry I didn't pass the fast labor gene on to you.)
Here are a few pictures...

She was blessed with an amazing husband.
She is very creative and designs and creates their costumes each halloween, and fills their home with creativeness ( if that is a word).
She is always supportive of her sibs.
And she has given us the cutest grand daughter ever.

Happy Birthday Nicole, I love you!

3 comments:

Valerie Hall said...

Isnt Nicole 26? lol:) She is great! Happy Birthday Nicole!

Logan said...

What a sweet post! I agree... Nicole is pretty dang awesome.
And Valerie, you are right... she is 26 now. :)

Kelsey M. said...

looove my sisters! please do not get my age wrong this year. :)