2. Decorating. I love to decorate for the holidays. Mark used to call me the physco decorator, but now he is used to it, and just goes along with it.
3. Celebrating the birth of our Savior.
4. Christmas music and the feelings of peace and the Christmas spirit it brings. love it!
5. did I mention FAMILY? I love getting together with my family. both my own children and my extended family.
6. Traditions, from the sugar cookies (Skyler calls them frosting cookies), candy making with my mom and sister Melinda. Clegg Christmas party complete with Bingo and chimes, Driving around looking at lights, just to name a few.
So, here are a few pictures of the days events.
I have this snowman in our entryway, that thanks to Skyler, became our secret service agent this year. I feel so safe knowing we are being protected!
Santa came to our house. Yes, the time on the clock is 12:50 a.m. and Skyler woke up at 4:00 am wanting to open gifts. We made him wait until 6:30.
The newlyweds, Kels and Riley
Addis family, Chaz, Nicole and Mia
Skyler wide awake and loving every minute of Christmas morning
Logan and Skyler, Logan had shoulder surgery last week, but managed to open things left handed. Skyler's favorite gift, was the Wii.