Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas crafting

I have always wanted to decorate the outside of our house. So this year, I decided to start a major craft project... we made these giant ornaments to hang on our porch.

Mark cut all the ornaments out of masonite
Nicole and Kelsey painted...
and glittered...
I painted and glittered some more...
Until we had made 12-15" , and 18-10"
ornaments. I am still finding glitter throughout my house.
Thank you to my wonderful husband, who hung all these
while I was at work one night. He is such a trooper to put up with all my seasonal decorating.

4 comments:

dana liston said...

I love your ornaments! They look so cute and festive hanging in front of your house. Very creative.

joleen said...

Don't show "Michaels" your ornaments or you'll be putting them on the market! They are so cute!

Valerie Hall said...

They turned out great! I love seasonal projects!

Kelsey M. said...

:) glad i get to live here this christmas so that the outside of where i live is cute & festive.