Monday, November 29, 2010

9 years ago today....


...Our sweet little Skyler was born. He has been such a blessing to our family.
He makes us laugh. He makes us cry (happy tears), he is very sensitive to the spirit, smart, loves to make voice impressions, loves harry potter books and movies, loves legos, being with his family, and playing with friends. The past 9 years have been tons of fun. Love ya Sky!
Skyler at our family party, yay for Harry Potter legos!
We went bowling for his friends party, They had a blast.
I tried to get a serious picture, not one! I didn't even ask them
to pose goofy, this is just how they were the entire time!
Then back to our house for cupcakes and ice cream.
We missed you Aiden and Kyler!

5 comments:

Valerie Hall said...

Happy Birthday Skyler! I can't believe he is 9! Time flies!

dana liston said...

Sorry Aiden couldn't make it!! It looks like great party. I hope Skyler had all of his dreams come true. :) I can't believe our boys are 9!

joleen said...

Birthdays last all week, so they just have to keep partying! We sure love Skyler!!!! I'm glad he's a bear now!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday to Skyler, he's a fun little guy to be around! I always love seeing him around Katelyn, he is so sweet to her!

Kelsey M. said...

:) love our little sky guy.