Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Fun

I love The Fall Season. The weather starts to cool down, and it is the start of the holiday season. I took this past week off work, and enjoyed some time with my family. A few of our traditions this time of year were captured in pictures, so here goes... we went to our family cabin for an evening of dinner and games.
Mare-Kels-Logan
Skyler- Sharon
Nicole-Mia-Chaz
Kelsey -Riley
Mark-Skyler
Mark and Skyler at Cascade Springs
Skyler and Sharon and Cascade Springs
Mark-Sharon-Skyler, every conference weekend, in between sessions we drive up Provo Canyon to enjoy the fall leaves.
Nicole-Kelsey-Mia and Logan at the witches festival at gardners Village
Mia at Gardners Village
Kels-Nicole-Mia-Skyler-Logan-Sharon
Me and Skyler spent Some time on Sat. at Cornbellys
Skyler climbed the rock wall
We went on a hayride...(I have no idea who that random guy is.)
Skyler

Which way do we go? We even tried the corn maze.
It was a beautiful week to be off work.

5 comments:

dana liston said...

I love fall too, especially when the weather is so beautiful. Looks like you guys had a great week...I liked the random guy! :)

Valerie Hall said...

so fun! I miss utah in the fall so bad!

joleen said...

Your family is so great! They love you and want to play with you. I hope my kids want that when they're older too!

Kelsey M. said...

ah i look awful in all those cabin pics! i suppose i forgive you for posting them, but only cause you're the best mom in the world.

Logan said...

What a fun fall break we had! :) The cabin was a blast, and Gardner's Village was tons of fun, too!