Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Vacation


We loaded up the car, and headed up north to Jackson Hole, WY. and Yellowstone. Mark, Skyler and I drove up and Chaz, Nicole, and Mia met us up there. Chaz and Skyler had never been there, so we were excited to show them what it was all about up there. I can sum it all up in one word...AMAZING!
It had been about 13 years since we had taken the girls there. So Mark and I were pretty stoked to go there also, not to mention Nicole who was so excited, she had her list of animals she wanted to see. The weather was perfect, the scenery beautiful, and the animals... we saw everything we wanted, except a bear.
Here are a few pictures of our trip.


The famous arch in Jackson
view of Tetons

Mark and Skyler, Alpine slide
Sharon and Skyler waiting at the top of slide
One of the Bull Moose we saw
Lewis Falls, Yellowstone
Tetons, See that tallest peak? my Brother Andy
Hiked to the top of that. CRAZY!
Old Faithful, and a few of the Buffalo we saw.
Moose just chillin
Castle Guyser
Nicole, Chaz and a very tired Mia
Jenny Lake in the Tetons.

6 comments:

Logan said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip. Next time I will make sure I am with you! :)

annie said...

Hi Friend. We spent 2 weeks there this summer. I loved it. Except we got to see a bear. ;) I am glad you had a fun time.

joleen said...

What a great time! I'm happy you went! I remember when my parent took us to Yellowstone when I was 10. Good memories!

dana liston said...

i love yellosetone and the tetons! it is so beautiful there. I am glad you got to go and have a fun adventure!

Kelsey M. said...

how fun! so glad you guys got to go. wish we could've joined...maybe next time! :)

Valerie Hall said...

I love the pictures! I need to go to Jackson hole again. I have only been there once and it was at night. I hope I can make it there again someday and spend more time....It looks beautiful!