Sunday, March 28, 2010

A very Happy Birthday ...

to my daughter Logan Marie. She turns 26 on March 29th. As I look back at the past 26 years, I have so many thoughts of Logan. Being the first child, she got to be our "Guinea pig" on raising children. only to find out every child is different, and what worked for her, not necessarily would work for the next one. She has been a joy in my life. A great example of who I want to become. Thank you to Logan for helping to hold our family together. And I hope you have a wonderful birthday....you deserve it!
Miniature Golfing for FHE they all got holes in one!

Logan and Skyler Mirror Lake
Nicole and Logan Halloween 2008
Kelsey and Logan at the air show 2009
Kelsey, Skyler, Nicole and Logan Dec 2009
Family pictures 2007
Family pictures 2008

2 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

oh i love our loges!!

Logan said...

Aw, that was so sweet, Mom! Kinda made me tear up a little bit. Thank you for your kind words! I love you!