Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh, what do you do in the summertime...

Me, Skyler, Mark, Kelsey and Logan

We went to the Air show at Hill Airforce. We went there mostly to see the Thunderbirds perform. They were awesome!



Kelsey and Logan, waiting for the show to start.



Skyler and Mark by some old plane. Skyler thought he would solute in every picture, we don't know why, but it was pretty funny. (Note: see Marks wheel chair, with that and his handi cap parking pass, we got great parking right next to the gate... Thanks Mark!) I tried to get some pictures of the thunderbirds, but they flew too fast, and I could never quite catch them in my pictures! Must be the camera... or probably the photographer. ha ha. Thanks to my sister Melinda who must be a better photographer, and took the top picture of the two jets.


Our favorite place to visit in the summer, is SUMMER SNOW. It has hands down the best shave ices around. I always get the usual, half cherry, half grape. Skyler tries something different everytime. We already have one punch card filled up. If you haven't ever tried one, I highly recommend one. WARNING... you may become addicted.


The otheer BIG thing we have done so far this summer, was to go to the REO SPEEDWAGON/STYX concert. Mark and I went with my brother Rob and his wife Laurie. We stopped for dinner on the way up to the RIO Tinto stadium in Salt lake. It was a rockin night. I had forgotten how fun concerts are, especially outdoor ones.

I LOVE SUMMER!

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

The REO Speedwagon concert sounds so fun. I love them- I used to sing to them with my dad in the car.

Oh- the handicap pass is AWESOME! :) Sharon- you're a remarkable woman, I hope you know that.

Love,
Karin

joleen said...

also thanks for having Kyler over to play! Those boys are so funny!

Kelsey M. said...

Woo woo yay for summer! I still need to get shave ice.

Rhoda said...

I just got your note on my blog! It's nice to hear from you. As you might or might not have noticed, I don't blog or check my blog very often, so it's taken a while to write back, sorry! I haven't moved to Bountiful yet. We tried to sell the house last year and had no luck, so I'm sticking it out with the commute for a while, but if they keep adding to the construction on the freeway, my brother may just have to live wihout my rent. Hope to hear from you again soon, and congrats on getting Laura back.

Hope to see you soon,
Rhoda