Monday, May 4, 2009

Back Home!


Can't you just tell by this picture one reason I am so happy Logan and Kelsey have moved back home... NEVER ENDING FUN!!!
Logan and Kelsey have come back home at least for the summer, for Kelsey, and longer for Logan. Here are just a few reasons I just love having them home...
1- The smell of them baking yummy treats.
2- Their laughter
3- Kelsey singing
4- Having their friends over
5- Their always willingness to help out with Skyler
6- The spirit that they always carry, flows over into our home... I love it!
Although I know I can't keep them home forever, I am going to take it all in, and enjoy every minute of it!

6 comments:

joleen said...

Your girls are the sweetest, just like you! Have the best summer ever!

Kelsey M. said...

Well that just made my day :) I now can't stop smiling. Thanks mom, I love being home!

Logan said...

Aw, thanks, Mom! That made my day! I am loving being home... and I'm sorry I have made the house a temporary disaster! Love you!

dana liston said...

Just enjoy it! Your girls are so much fun. Hope you guys have a great time-I know Skyler will.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is fun, I love your girls!

annie said...

You are such a nice mom. If my boys moved back home I would go CRAZY! I guess that doesn't say much about me as a Mom. Just keeping it real....