Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

27 years ago today, I became a mother to a beautiful little girl. Logan Marie.
She is one of the most thoughtful and giving people I know. She is always thinking of others.
Logan has always been there to help out whenever needed. sometimes when i didn't even know I was needing her, she was and still is there. jumping in and filling in for me.
I mean, just look at here isn't she beautiful? inside and out. here are a few pictures.

Just last summer

She graduated last may (with her dad)

Me and her at a temple open house

Aunt Logan and Mia

Skyler adores her!
Happy Birthday Logan...I Love Ya!

6 comments:

annie said...

Are you sure you have a 27 year old??? Logan is the best. Give her a birthday hug for me.

Logan said...

Awww. Thank you, mom. That made my day. Love you!

dana liston said...

I love Logan! She is so sweet and kind and cute. Happy Birthday!

Kelsey M. said...

she sure is great. that photo of her and mia looks like she's wearing a balloon hat. made me giggle.

Valerie Hall said...

Logan is great, smart and beautiful!

maremee said...

she is pretty amazing that logan marie.