Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'ts a Girl!


Here are a few pictures of our new sweet little granddaughter. I may be a bit biased, but isn't she the most beautiful baby?!

Mia Nicole Addis arrived at 9:47 pm July 24th.
She weighed in at 7lbs. 10 ozs. She is 20" long.
Proud parents are Chaz and Nicole Addis

Uncle Skyler just loves Mia, and thought he should get to hold her first. Sorry Skyler, Grandma got to!

We just love this little girl, and are so greatful she is here after a loooong labor and delivery for Nicole. She is well worth it!

10 comments:

dana liston said...

Congratulations Koster's! What exciting news. I love the picture of Skyler and Mia, he looks soo cute holding her. Glad Nicole is doing well.

annie said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. So much hair.

Brandon and Brandi H said...

Yeah you are a Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOw you can show her off at work!!!!!!

Kelsey M. said...

She is sooo beautiful! I love her I love her I love her.

Karin said...

Congratulations Grandma!! She is beautiful and I love the quilt you made for her.

joleen said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for you! She will be one spoiled little princess, she's lucky to be in your family!

Karin said...

love love love

Kara said...

k she looks so much like nicole it's not even funny.. what a cute little baby... congrats

Karin said...

I know! I am so sad I missed you. :( Next time for sure.

Valerie Hall said...

I didn't even know you started your blog! Yay! Mia is so cute. I can't wait to meet her soon. She is beautiful!