Tuesday, April 14, 2009

These eggs are to DYE for!


Easter weekend was a whirlwind of activities that left me wondering "where did the weekend go?"

Here are are the highlights of the weekend. The pictures are in no certain order.

It started with the every holiday tradition of making sugar cookies. I made over 100 cookies and 2 dozen cupcakes. The cupcakes were for Skyler's 1st grade class Easter party. The cookies all went to Friends, family and 3 work places...(Michaels, Arrowstar Const., and Dr. Parkinsons).




Saturday morning we had the annual Easter egg hunt at my sister Melinda's house. there were plenty of eggs, and lots of fun.


Sunday was the best. The Easter bunny found our house, and even had a little baby blanket for baby Mia. (aren't grandmas supposed to spoil the grandkids?) All my kids were here for dinner, and we had my parents over as well. I love having my family all together, lots of food, laughing and good memories.

4 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

Those cupcakes look amazing, I'm bummed I didn't get one of those. At least I got to enjoy the cookies along with all my co-workers :) They're still talking about them by the way. I loved being home with you guys! Love you!

Karin said...

Those cookies are so cute. I am so excited that you are doing a blog!! I love your family.

Logan said...

It was a fun weekend! And all the treats and food were so tasty!

maremee said...

I love your sugar cookies! They look so cute too.